What is different?
Of course, WinSnap is not the only one screen capture tool in the world,
and you may find many others in the Internet. It seems to be a very
common task for beginner programmers. From users feedback, the most
commonly used alternatives are SnagIt and MWSnap. WinSnap was designed
to be different:
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows!
• Unique "Application" mode allows you to capture all visible windows of
the foreground application with one click.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
• It is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use!