• Integrated Session Security
provides protection from connection snooping, man-in-the-middle attacks
and packet-tampering attacks, to name but a few.
Authentication uses 2048-bit RSA keys to verify identity.
Authentication supports both usernames and passwords of up to 256
Communication with 128-bit AES—the experts' choice for high performance
• One-Port HTTP & VNC allows VNC
Server to serve VNC Viewer for Java and VNC sessions through a single
TCP port, simplifying NAT and firewall configuration.
• Desktop Scaling to a particular
size, by a particular ratio, or dynamically to whatever size you choose.
• Windows Firewall Integration,
making VNC Server more straightforward to deploy.
• Cross-Platform Interoperability
with the other members of the VNC Enterprise family.
• File Transfer allows you to copy
files between your server and viewer computers over the VNC
connection—no need for additional configuration.